“jfGi simplifies and demystifies receiving Bitcoin payments for anyone, anywhere on any internet connected device in the world with just one click. It really is a case of clicking on an easy to remember jfGi.cc link and you’ll be transacting on the Bitcoin blockchain.” – Rafiq Phillips, TED Fellow & founder of jfGi.
jfGi 👐 Media Mentions
- Disrupt Africa – Cape Town’s jfGi launches to simplify cryptocurrencies. Cape Town-based startup jfGi has launched operations in a bid to simplify the process of transferring bitcoin and getting involved in cryptocurrencies.
- ITWeb Africa – Do Africa’s cryptocurrency investors need a reality check?
- Coin Insider – New African blockchain startup makes remembering your Bitcoin address easier. While hard-core Bitcoin enthusiasts might keep their public address etched on their cerebellum, the rest of us might struggle to remember one – or several – Bitcoin addresses. Thankfully, a new African startup – jfGi, or just for Getting it – is here to help.
- CoinBeat – African Blockchain Startup makes Bitcoin transactions as Easy as 1,2,3. Your crypto address just got easy to remember and share thanks to jfGi
Subscribe to the “It’s jfGi 👐 BTW” (Bitcoin, Twitter, Wordpress) email newsletter and be first to know.
Newsletter emails will be very brief and infrequent only consisting of information that can help you get the best out of jfGi like service upgrades, new tools and added features. We will not spam or share your email address with any third-party, ever.
For more information follow @jfGI on Twitter or contact Rafiq Phillips on +27 (0)72 399 9888, email email@example.com.
Any Questions about the jfGi services? Simply ask us on Twitter
The ‘jfGi 💯’ testimonials
And I’m a rocking the #cryptocurrency world. Ok not really. But I bought some fractions of @Bitcoin Thank you @rafiq @jfGi and @lunomoney for making it so freaking easy. #👐 #🙏 #AI #blockchain https://t.co/HRdTE3f0pQ
— Reuben Goldberg (@RubyGold) May 15, 2018
— Aslam (@Aslam_Levy) May 19, 2018
i just thought about this… i know one of my bitcoin addresses by heart now. awesome.
— “The Line makes itself felt…" (@mrbrockvond) May 15, 2018
Incase y'all wondering @jfGi allows you to link your $TWTR username to your public $BTC address. Another kill app to foster #Bitcoin growth… No more pesky long addresses that normies can't type in properly! Do you get it yet?
— φ (@emor7al) May 17, 2018
— Max Hillebrand [₿~Lex Rex~₿] (@HillebrandMax) August 14, 2018
I believe that JFGI.cc ( twitter @jfGi) in its simplest form is an execution of the title of the Bitcoin Whitepaper.
@jfGi offers users a way to link a mobile telephone number or a twitter handle to a bitcoin address. In a few simple steps an individual can be connected to the millions of wallets in the bitcoin network. The user can now give out his jfgi.cc/username to receive payments/donations, a far simpler process than providing a public wallet address.
– Henry Dekoeyer Medium.com
Claim your free Twitter-linked jfGi👐 Short Bitcoin address in 1 easy step:
- Send a Direct Message (DM) with your public BTC addresses that you wish to receive Bitcoin payments at here Message @@jfGi Please hodl while the @jfGi Bitcoin Chatbot securely links your Twitter username to your public BTC address and responds with your new jfGi link via DM eg: https://jfgi.cc/jfgi.
*optional* Upgrade to the Personal URL Service or find out how to save when you pre-order the Instant & Easy Bitcoin Address Shortener WordPress Plugin for your WordPress site before it is released to the public.
The jfGi logo 👐 is an emoji
The jfGi logo is the Open Hands Emoji 👐 meaning: two open hands, representing openness. We chose this emoji as the logo as the core principle of jfGi is to easily and openly share your public Bitcoin address. Using 👐 as our logo also makes it possible to render on any mobile, tablet or desktop computer. [CC BY-SA 4.0 ], via Wikimedia Commons. Read about the origin of jfGi.cc here.